Passionate marketing leader with 15 years experience building brands and delivering growth for companies in travel, tech, entertainment, and packaged goods.
Advertising was my first love and I started in the center of it all - New York City. I'm a little too young to have experienced the 'Mad Men' three-martini lunch days, but I still had the chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the business at agencies like Ogilvy & Mather.
I was fortunate to contribute to global campaigns for brands such as Yahoo! as well as develop brand strategies and marketing communications for Six Flags and Emergen-C. The creative process was fascinating, but I'm most proud of the results.
After a while, I figured out that I wanted to truly own the development of a brand to call my own. I also wanted to work in travel - bringing together my personal passions and professional pursuits.
So I obtained a position as Director of Marketing for Intrepid Travel, the world's largest adventure travel company, and worked with some of the finest colleagues anywhere to take the brand to new heights in North America.
Living in the San Francisco Bay area, I was surrounded by innovation wherever I looked. The startup bug bit me when I co-founded Stride Travel in 2015. Stride's meta search marketplace brings together aspiring world travelers and adventure travel companies looking to connect with new customers. With over 10,000 trips to 130+ countries, it's the largest site of its kind.
my proudest accomplishments
- Launching a successful startup and watching it grow
- Developing Intrepid Travel US into company's fastest growing entity
- Winning partnerships for Intrepid with Whole Foods, Merrell, & Rosetta Stone
- Launching Yahoo! $100m integrated global ad campaign in less than 4 months
- Growing sales for Emergen-C by 94% via national ad campaign
- Helping Six Flags reach new heights with brand strategy & mass media production
- Watching my son grow into an energetic bundle of joy